Check out these articles by Cause Effective staff:
- A change in board leadership is an ideal time to remove low performers from the board without their losing face.
- Strategies to broaden board members' willingness — and courage — to step beyond the event circle to engage prospective donors throughout the year.
- Steps to begin diversifying fundraising away from over-reliance on government support.
- How a board fundraising plan can motivate board members to step up to the plate.
- Evaluation strategies that build collective ownership over fundraising.
- Adapting successfully to the reality of fundraising volunteers' availability.