Special Events /Anniversaries
Special events require a critical outlay of nonprofit time and resources. The potential return is great – and so are the consequences if the event fails to deliver.
Cause Effective has unique expertise in helping nonprofits rethink their event strategy and ensure that the work invested delivers a meaningful return.
Cause Effective views all campaign and event planning and implementation through the lens of overall organizational health. Our ultimate aim is not just to help clients deliver a good event or a successful anniversary campaign; it is to better position an organization to carry out its mission well into the future.
Our special events consultations help nonprofits:
- Design individual events and event campaigns that benefit the organization in multiple ways – not just in direct dollars raised.
- Transform repeat events into creative and strategic channels that help nonprofits achieve important organizational objectives.
- Develop detailed and comprehensive core event planning tools – budgets, timelines, objectives, fundraising plans – that can be used and adapted in the future.
- Raise more money from events in a clear, planned and forecastable way.
Our work on anniversary campaigns helps nonprofits understand how to use this special occasion to:
- Raise money by mobilizing donors, as well as laying the basis for future fundraising.
- Recruit new board members, volunteers, donors and other supporters to your cause.
- Publicize your organization, raising its profile with diverse groups and individuals including many who would not ordinarily come into your daily orbit.
- Advance program goals beyond an annual perspective.
- Recognize past, present and future friends and supporters, and invite them to help realize your vision for the future.