Cause Effective works with nonprofits along different points of the spectrum with regard to individual donor fundraising. Some clients have never raised private dollars; some have been doing so but without long-term momentum; and others bring in a considerable portion of their budget through individual fundraising and need help figuring out how to get to the next level.
Our resource development consultations help nonprofits raise more money by:
- Enlisting more people as solicitors and organizational ambassadors.
- Discovering new potential donors from a wider variety of sectors.
- Strengthening ongoing donor relationships by integrating “friendraising” into daily activities.
- Strategically allocating organizational resources such as staff time, board members’ energy, and contacts to achieve the greatest potential fundraising return.
- Boosting board participation and leadership in fundraising, no matter what the board’s background or resources.
Our resource development consultations vary from one-time brainstorming sessions focused on particular fundraising challenges, to in-depth residencies that aim at total transformation of how your organization raises funds. We work jointly with staff and board members to create a trained and engaged group of advocates who can identify and cultivate new potential donors, and successfully solicit gifts of all sizes.